The course/coaching offers life skills for people from all backgrounds.
During the course, you will gain skills to:
- Identify environmental triggers and the impact these can have upon your health, wellbeing and behaviour.
- Identify the impact emotional baggage can have on life choices affecting health and wellbeing.
- Identify barriers and triggers that have held you back.
- Improve your understanding of own behaviour traits and develop greater self-awareness.
- Improve and increase your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- During the course you will also be offered support from other relevant agencies if required.
- My story: full of life challenges.
- I was heading for a life destined for failure.
- Fear, anxiety, low self-worth, poor education, dyslexia,
- No self-belief, fitting into the mould that others wanted, loss of identity.
- WHO WAS I THEN? I know who I am now!
- Words are powerful; they can build up your self-esteem or destroy it.
- Belief; what you believe is what you become.
- Mind can be a prison without bars. Learn how to transform your thinking changing the way you view yourself and how you view others.
- Personality traits play a part in who you are and we will explore these.
- I discovered skills that have changed my life forever. I can teach you these skills, so you can change your life for the better!
- The course can be provided in a variety of ways tailored to your needs.
- I also offer short sessions on Stress Management.
You can pick and choose the course contents to suite your individual group or needs. Please contact me for more details.